Tuesday, March 22, 2011

14. Comments I have received so far...


I asked on Facebook yesterday:

Who are you writing to when you write your status updates?
Who do you imagine is your audience when you write your status update? Of your network of friends, how many do you have in your head as your audience when you write your status update?




These are comments I have received so far:

 1) "To answer your questions, my children are mostly who I direct my updates to, and most of my audience is family!"

2) "Honestly, generally myself to all the questions. I know I have about 7-10 friends that may regularly comment or "like" something, but it's not really directed toward anyone.....I'm just "thinking out loud""

3) "I think of all those I love and try to uplift them with a positive thought or something light hearted. I think of all of them. Some are my family, some are friends I went to school with and some who I have met on facebook. There are also friends I have reconnected with after 20 years."

4) "I write for myself and assume that most people will ignore it. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment