Thursday, March 31, 2011

17. More comments on picture sharings...

Here are some more comments from the picture sharing sessions:


  • 15) Okay Martine: for me, photos in my status updates are primarily of my children. I do it mostly for family and for friends who are interested in my kids. Most of the time it is something cute or funny that I think others might like as well. I sometimes use Facebook as a kind of journal, though I have stopped doing that so much and use my blog as a kind of journal, instead. :)
    Yesterday at 3:30pm
     · 


  • Question for 15) remember when we were sitting at the crimson cafe and took pictures and uploaded them with attached to a status update. Who did you think of when uploading the pictures? Your friends, your family, and what kind of friends? (high school, church, others..)
    Yesterday at 3:50pm


    15) hmmm--I guess it was mainly for the people my age. Probably schoolmates or those who would have been in school around the same time that I was.

    • 1 6) When I post a picture with a status update, it is usually something I've done, such as go to a ballgame or the beach. I do it for my friends and family who I don't get a lot of face to face contact with.




    • 17) When I post a pic with a status update it is usually of my kids. We have a lot of friends and family that live far away so I like to keep them updated on how we are doing.


    • 18) We have lots of friends and family we see once a year at most, so it's usually pictures of our little boy or family activities. We want grandparents and all of his "aunts" and "uncles" to feel as included as possible in his life!




No comments:

Post a Comment