Tuesday, April 12, 2011

18. Comments about videosharing

The last two weeks I have asked on Facebook about sharing videos. Initially I asked about audience as well, but my instructors have been encouraging to stop obsessing about audience in the questions and ask more freely to gain wider results. Below are both methods and answers revealed:


Question: Why do you share videos (Youtube) and what network comment on them? Is it the same network of friends that comment you imagined would comment, when you posted the videos?


19) Positioning.


Question for 19): According to..?


19) Just positioning in general :-)


20) If I stumble across something funny, interesting, relevant etc. Some things are targeted to a certain group more than others.






Question: Do you share videos on Facebook? Which types of videos and why?


21) Yes! Because its fun and entertaining.


Question for 21): Videos you find fun and entertaining? Do people comment on the videos?


21) Haha I'm teasing you, because you ask something new all the time. I will give you a deeper answer when I see you on Saturday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment