Tuesday, April 12, 2011

20. More comments on video sharing.

I received some more comments on video sharing.

Question: Do you share videos on Facebook (such as from youtube etc.) What kinds and why?


23) I do sometimes. If it is something really funny, crazy, or important. I have also shared videos of my kids when they are doing something funny or cute. This is mostly for friends and family who love my kiddos.


Question for 23): what kind of videos do you find important? can you think of a couple of examples of videos you shared, that were important to you?


23) I've shared that silly "Friday" video. I've shared a video about Mitt Romney (important politically). Several of my kids (because they are just CUTE!). I've shared one of a comedian singing about Pachebel's Canon in D.


Question for 23): did your friends comment on the videos? was it the same friends that commented on the friday video as the mitt romney video?


23):  On my videos, most of the same people "like" them; different people comment though. No one commented on the Romney video, but they did share it.


Question for 23):  have you noticed, that since you started posting videos, and it is the same people that comment, those are the ones you expect to comment the next time you post a video? Do you sometimes get surprised if somebody new pops up and comment?


23): I really don't expect comments. I do enjoy reading them, though. If it's someone new, then I guess I'm pleasantly surprised.


24) Normally the videos I share would be either funny, like silly cat tricks, or pertain to my life, such as struggling with infertility, etc.


Question for 24): do people comment on your videos? Is it the same people or is it different network of friends that comment?


24) Martine, it depends on the video. If its something silly/funny, then random people reply. But if it is something pertaining to my life, like infertility, the same people tend to comment.


25) I share videos from You Tube and Vimeo. Mostly it's music videos for songs I enjoy. I like to share my finds with people in hopes that the like the artist also. It's great promotion for a band.


Question for 25): do you sometime get surprised by the feedback (if any) on the videos you post? Or is it pretty much the people you thought would comment that writes to you?


25) I do actually. Example; I'll post a song from a hard rock band only to get a comment/like from someone I always thought/assumed to be a country fan saying how much they enjoyed it. Perhaps I misjudged them, or maybe they just heard and it enjoyed it because it's new to them, but it's always surprising who will comment.


26) The only video I ever posted was of Ethan's first steps. I wanted friends and family back home to see it. And it was faster than creating a whole blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment