Friday, April 15, 2011

21. More comments on video sharing.

I recieved a couple of more insights on video sharing:

 Question: Do you share videos on Facebook (such as from youtube etc.) What kinds and why?


27) I share music vidoes. One that the song touched me in some way. With the hopes it helps someone through the day.


Question for 27): when you post a song, do you attach a comment to the song?


27) Depends on the video if it made me cry I'm sure I do. If I know someone is going through something and I think it would help then I do. I guess the answer is yes I do.


28) Much like everyone else on Facebook, I share them if I think they're funny or they involve an issue that I feel passionate about


29) I don't really share them on you tube but I will tell them if I like one. It has to be funny or could be inspiring.


30) Music video's. Yes I do get comments if people them. I share the ones I like the most :)


Question for 30): Does it sometime surprise you, who comment on the videos? 


30) Yes, sometimes people comment on my music taste.  


Question for 30): Do you get surprised by what they comment, or because it is someone who doesnt normally comment? 


30) Sometimes it is someone who comments, who doesnt normally comment my video sharings.   



No comments:

Post a Comment