Saturday, April 30, 2011

24. What shouldn't we say on Facebook?

This week I asked the following question: What shouldn't we say on Facebook?

This is some answers I received:

39) Don't write about stuff you only want to say to your close friends, like very personal things, you normally would share with them.

40) Plus it can be irritating when people write something in their status updates that are totally irrelevant or trivial, and several times a day, like babier (or master thesis projects :-) )
41) I am thinking probably trivial things and TMI. (Too much information).

42) I wouldnt write about vacations and travelling. Not until I am home again.

43) I think it is up to the individual to decide. But only if it is about oneself. Of course it is not ok to write nasty things about other people, so everybody can read it. But I can sometime wonder about all the private things people share, or what trivial things people write about. But then I can just decide not to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment